Skip to main content

People and places

For the past months, bunda and bubu took me to new places and I met new faces.
Such a bless!

Started with a morning walk at Ecopark, Ancol.
We got up early that day... yet the sun ran way faster than us hehehe


Quick get the photo, Bunda. It is so hot!

It was a WOOHOO experience riding this thing!


The next, is my first encounter in hunting waterfalls.
Bunda said, before I got to Paradise Falls someday in Venezuella, maybe I should start with the closest waterfall first. And so, here we were at Sentul Paradise.

The 400 meters Cikoneng waterfall

And I made friend with a local boy named Otong

I shared Nutella my bread with Otong

Can you spot me in the picture? 

Met my long time no see plant : Putri malu

Next is gone fishing to Aki Mumu and Nini Asih's house in Pandeglang.
Where the sky is high and wide and blue.
Where the road is bumpy and the weather is breezy and sunny.

A morning stroll

My Ninis. Aren't they beautiful? 

My aki. He taught me how to catch fish

Come out come out wherever you are, fishy!

Now I can make the bait my own

Well,
more stories and travels for sure.
Stay tune on my blog, okay?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Rain

Hey, enggak terasa sudah bulan November aja deh. Hujan hujan hujaaaaaan terus.... Seperti hari ini! Pantes, bangun tidur pagi ini susah banget deh, matanya kaya dilem! Karena hujan, Bunda dan Bubu jadi punya ide untuk bebikinan aja di rumah. Kebetulan juga teteh dinda lagi nginep di rumah. Yuk yuk ngintip kita ngapain aja! Let's cut and paste! Keep cutting! My DIY kompor Kuantung I'm cooking spaghetti and liver pate with eggs

MY FIRST TIME BLOGGING! STORIES AND TYPED BY ME

titan dan bunda liburan naik perahu kecil. pada suatu hari titan dan bunda siap-siap untuk naik perahu. di jalan kami bertemu dengan kapal lain. ada yang berwarna merah, ada juga warna biru. ada juga yang berjaln kencang. ada juga yang mogok ditengah perjalanan. terus ada ombak besar sekali di tengah perjalanan. lalu ada ombak seperti raksasa. angin bertiup kencang, angin itu bikin titan masuk angin dan kentut-kentut.  langit brwarna biru awan setengah pantat dan tuuuuuuuuut! lalu kita menujuh ke pulau seribu. di sana kita melihat pemandangan.ada burung ada pesawat terbang. terus titan menyari jalan pulang. sudagitu aku melihat dermaga.terus titan naik dermaga nya  

Welcome to my blog

Hello ye'all, thank you for dropping by to my blog. My name is Malicca Titan Pranisha, but you can call me Titan. Malicca is fine too, but that is what my Boonda used to call me when she tried to emphasized her authority on me (sigh). I am a three years old boy and I haven't gone to school yet. For now, I attend music class every Saturday and I like it so far :) I love to read books, specially Pierre , and I like to play games on my iPod. I like to draw cars, and now by having a blog I want to learn more to write stories. No, don't get me wrong. I don't know letters, numbers and I cannot read ... yet. Ssssssso, since my Boonda and Ayah are heavy bloggers, I think it is time for me to have one and they promised to help me writing the blog. To cut the cake, so please enjoy my blog and welcome to my life!