Skip to main content

Hello, March!

This is the Bee School


Hello March and lovely readers, it’s been a while since I wrote this blog. My life has been hilariously adventurous in every single day, specially this March because this is the month I first get to school. Thank you God for helping me discover new things around me. 
 Hmmm okay, ... so what now to update ya …. 

Okay. I have this-newly-found-pet-spider who lives in a plant in front of my bedroom. I named him ‘Boy’ since I am a boy. His face is so funny, his claws looks black and strong and his web is covered by white cottony layers.  My pet spider grows bigger in every single day, but I had never seen him eats! I wonder why I have to eat properly to grow big?Hmmm…. 

One day Bunda caught a fly just to feed him, but the dead fly did not want to stick in to the web. Let’s give another try sometimes soon okay, Bunda? 

My day to day activity at school.
Next thing to update is, … that I have gone to school! I got in to the Bee School, and I am put in the Honey Bee Class. I am 3 years and 10 months now, soon I will be in the Sweat Bee Class by the age of four … which is this may!   

Like most children of my age, my first day getting to school was not easy. I cried when Bunda left me in the class, and I cried in most of my classes when I remember she was not beside me. But my teachers are very nice; they tried to calm me down and kept saying things will going to be just fine. And they were very helpful too. I learnt to trace letters, numbers, wash before and after I eat and brush my teeth. So far is good and I enjoy going to school, and today is my third day getting to school. I did not shed a tear, but yes I was still sad I cannot see Bunda until the bell rings. 

Good sleep, uniform, lunch, off me go!
 My first friend’s name I can remember is Kendra, a she, and her car is Toyota Avanza. Well, you know my fetish in cars and their logos; don’t you? And today, I drew Kendra a Toyota car. Sorry I don’t have Boy’s picture at the moment, but I promise you I will post his picture soon. I hope Bunda would not mind to take him a photo of him soon. Oh yes, and I will scan the sketch I made for Kendra.
Have a nice day everyone, let’s keep discover new things!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*