Skip to main content

Hello November

Rain rain rain and rainy days most of the times!

Oh, hello people! It has been a while since I last blogging. Well, blame my bunda being forgetful, in this case: my blog password (sigh). But don't worry, I will update you about my life (not everything, but some that I still remember) hehehe....

So how are you, by the way? Hope you all doing good, eh? Me too actually. I am doing fine. Though school is not really about playing anymore, but I guess I am having fun so far. I learned about fungi, having a United Nation day, Indonesian Independence day, too bad I missed the Halloween day due to my asthma.

My phonetic is progressing, now I can tell you the difference between the name of the alphabet and how it sounds. I also started to learn how to read. I love learning how to read and I want to be able to read soon! So I can read book by myself, no need to get anyone to read for me anymore. I have mastered writing my name, but I still need to keep learning to write many many words and so I can google anything my own. What a life, eh :D

But don't worry, despite of all the things I need to catch up I always find ways to have fun!
Voila ... we went fishing few days ago :D



Why this why that, why don't we just buy the fish instead; aki?

no sugar no honey, no fish no cat.

Watchaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hmm... I forgot what I was doing in here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*