Skip to main content

People and places

For the past months, bunda and bubu took me to new places and I met new faces.
Such a bless!

Started with a morning walk at Ecopark, Ancol.
We got up early that day... yet the sun ran way faster than us hehehe


Quick get the photo, Bunda. It is so hot!

It was a WOOHOO experience riding this thing!


The next, is my first encounter in hunting waterfalls.
Bunda said, before I got to Paradise Falls someday in Venezuella, maybe I should start with the closest waterfall first. And so, here we were at Sentul Paradise.

The 400 meters Cikoneng waterfall

And I made friend with a local boy named Otong

I shared Nutella my bread with Otong

Can you spot me in the picture? 

Met my long time no see plant : Putri malu

Next is gone fishing to Aki Mumu and Nini Asih's house in Pandeglang.
Where the sky is high and wide and blue.
Where the road is bumpy and the weather is breezy and sunny.

A morning stroll

My Ninis. Aren't they beautiful? 

My aki. He taught me how to catch fish

Come out come out wherever you are, fishy!

Now I can make the bait my own

Well,
more stories and travels for sure.
Stay tune on my blog, okay?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*