Skip to main content

Viva Holiday - Part 1

Yes, holiday is coming!
Karena bulan Mei lalu aku sudah diajak jalan-jalan sama Bunda, jadi liburan panjang kali ini kita belum punya rencana besar seperti bepergian. Tapi jangan salah, aku selalu menikmati liburanku walaupun cuma di rumah aja. Kenapa? Because there are so many things I can do!

Started from the morning I woke up, I take Bunda to her office. Just to get her to the fence to ride ojek, it surely gives me a good vibe. I always say "Bubye, see you later. its gonna be a better day!"

After that, I have my brunch with Nini and take a shower. After that, I help aki feeding his chickens and play sand. Oh yes, I showed Bunda my sandy spot last night. She looked so worry she asked me what if the cat pooped there. What if my hands got dirty. How did I play?

Oh, mothers (sigh).
Of course my sand spot is clean. If the cat happened to poop there, I am gonna kick her ass out of the fence. Dirty hands? I got a pile of water Aki prepared it for me. And how did I play? Come on, uh?! See my big spoon over here, and my used plant pots. I had so much fun in here, do not worry.

In the late afternoon, I usually help aki to shower my plants. Oh, by the way, my sawo fruits are harvesting. We enjoyed it last night and it tasted so yummy. But for me, they were too sweet. I don't really like sweet fruits, I like them to be a little sour.

This is my first week of my long long holiday, and I went fishing with Aki two days in a row.
Look what I got!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*