Skip to main content

Viva Holiday - Part 3

Hi there, welcome to my report of my holiday Part 2 :)

Getting into my second week of holiday, still there is no chance of having a long journey (you know I am hoping inside, don't you? hahahahahaaaa)

But you know what, Bunda doesn't lose her idea to get me entertained. She took me to her new office. I kept telling her 'new' and she kept telling me 'its not a new office, I have been working there for a year'. But to me, it is her new office because I still remember her old office and I loved it more.

Yeah, Bunda is working in advertising agency and her office is always nice. I can say its a kid-friendly office. The people are nice + there are so many toys + there is a huge bean bag that will swallow me when I take a nap. Therefore, Bunda did not feel reluctant to leave me for a meeting. Because she knows there people who will take care and baby sit me all day long.

 

What I love about her new office is that I have so many friends! They are Tante Isah, Tante Damar, Om Putra, Om Danar, Om Benson, Om Jolly, Om Willy (whose wife happened to be a teacher in my school) Om Leo and Tante Patty.

This is my third time getting to Bunda's office, and luckily I always bring home some car toys * big smiiiiiile *

Bunda office in Jalan Thamrin. So, at lunch time, we have to cross the main street to reach some restaurant. I enjoyed crossing the road. Sometimes, Om Putra carried me so we get the other side of the street faster. Yes, of course my steps are much smaller than theirs and I walk much slowly they are so afraid I might get hit by a car. But I know I am in good hands. Sometimes we have Burger King, Oen Pao dimsum or ... hmmm I forgot.

After having so much fun in Bunda's office, she took me to a date. We watched Madagaskar 4, it was so hilarious I could not stop laughing!
But I tell you this, ... this is my first movie date with Bunda :) I hope we can have this kind of thing a little more :)

I love my holiday! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*