Skip to main content

My life, so far

Halo, ...
sekarang aku udah kelas K1-B lho! Dari Bee School, aku pindah ke High Scope.
I love my school so far. I love it so very much.
I love their mini wonderland.
I love my miss.
I love my school bus.
I love my friends.
I love my homework and I always remember when I have ones.
I like to go the library in my Plan Do Review time, ... not to read books; but to play hide and seek hahahaha

I almost end my first term and is having my summative week at this moment.
Wish me luck!

My daily activities at school 

Studying Mandarin at home 

My Science & English weekly project

This is my ID for social science project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*