Skip to main content

Hello Spikey!


Believe it or not, 
from the moment he was born up to his last hair cut a few months ago; it was always me or his Aki cut his hair. One consistent reason why he never wanted to go to a barber shop: he feels ticklish because of the trimmer. No wonder 'Poni Mangkok' has always been his trademark. 

I don't know what is with today, when I told him to have his haircut; he immediately said "Yes".

"To the barber shop?" ... "Yes" he said. 
"I want to have a bald head, and so I don't have to comb my hair after shower."

Hmmm, a very good reason since he always forgets to comb his hair! 

So there we went to the Barber Shop Aki usually have his hair cut. 
It was a nice comfy room. I liked it too because they got the classic barber shop twisting flag lamp in front. And they still got the Top Collection poster too! 

There he took a peep, and smiled himself as he sit on the barbershop chair. 
He ordered his preferred style, too bad being bald was not so recommended by the stylist. 
It is because Malicca has a very soft hair and tiny bone structure. So he recommended other style, ... spike hair! 

And what happened afterwards? 
He cannot stop asking for more gel for his hair
*Oh, .. I did not this kid can be so fussy with his hair yaaaaa* 

Now, it has been four days since he had his hair cut. 
Now every morning, as his Aki took him to school with a motorbike; Malicca never forgets to ask him "Gelnya sudah dibawa?" 
Well, ... since he had to wear helmet, he wore the gel soon as they arrived at school. 

Oh my, you are only five; my son.
But I love how you got excited of your new hair, though. 
It is always good to have something you excited about. 
Maybe this time, is your hair :) 

Written by Bunda, to you. 
And so you will remember this someday :)


Comments

  1. hahaha... Tan, itu oom-oom model yg di poster mungkin udah pada almarhum ya..? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My latest drawing, June - July 2013

Sorry.

Dear Titan, One day when you were 9 years old, I found this letter. You put it in between my laptop. I startled. I felt ... sad. If only you knew, every mothers in the whole wide world will always forgive their children. So that you won't have to ask forgiveness again and again. So that you won't have to kneeled down just to ask one. As much as mothers will want you to learn from your mistakes, we don't really want you to make ones. Because your mistakes mean our failure in raising you. All in all, I am proud of you. It is not easy to ask forgiveness.

Titanic continues

These are my Titanic lego collection,  from the simplest one to the most complicated one,  plus the harbour and its up-and-down gate *big grin*