Skip to main content

Hello little sister!

On July 14th 2013, my little sister has born. Her name is La Luna, and yes I ignited the idea for her name.

She is so cute. Her palm, toes are so small and her cheek is so 'membes'. You will know what 'membes' is when you see her :) Ow, she likes to make weird sounds too! No I don't mean her cries. Weird sounds often heard when she was sleeping or cooing and I love the sounds, its like alien talking.

I like to read her stories, too bad she doesn't understand yet. When she gets bigger and I get stronger, bunda allows me to carry her around. Yippie! I will teach her how to draw too :)


Ready to go home, August 17th 2013
Clingy brother

Reading her bed time story

Teteh Dindam Luna and me


Learn to soothe her when she cries

Sweet dreams

The first time I carried her.. hehehe

A lovely day

Watch your head little sister!

We are kids and we are free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Rain

Hey, enggak terasa sudah bulan November aja deh. Hujan hujan hujaaaaaan terus.... Seperti hari ini! Pantes, bangun tidur pagi ini susah banget deh, matanya kaya dilem! Karena hujan, Bunda dan Bubu jadi punya ide untuk bebikinan aja di rumah. Kebetulan juga teteh dinda lagi nginep di rumah. Yuk yuk ngintip kita ngapain aja! Let's cut and paste! Keep cutting! My DIY kompor Kuantung I'm cooking spaghetti and liver pate with eggs

MY FIRST TIME BLOGGING! STORIES AND TYPED BY ME

titan dan bunda liburan naik perahu kecil. pada suatu hari titan dan bunda siap-siap untuk naik perahu. di jalan kami bertemu dengan kapal lain. ada yang berwarna merah, ada juga warna biru. ada juga yang berjaln kencang. ada juga yang mogok ditengah perjalanan. terus ada ombak besar sekali di tengah perjalanan. lalu ada ombak seperti raksasa. angin bertiup kencang, angin itu bikin titan masuk angin dan kentut-kentut.  langit brwarna biru awan setengah pantat dan tuuuuuuuuut! lalu kita menujuh ke pulau seribu. di sana kita melihat pemandangan.ada burung ada pesawat terbang. terus titan menyari jalan pulang. sudagitu aku melihat dermaga.terus titan naik dermaga nya  

Welcome to my blog

Hello ye'all, thank you for dropping by to my blog. My name is Malicca Titan Pranisha, but you can call me Titan. Malicca is fine too, but that is what my Boonda used to call me when she tried to emphasized her authority on me (sigh). I am a three years old boy and I haven't gone to school yet. For now, I attend music class every Saturday and I like it so far :) I love to read books, specially Pierre , and I like to play games on my iPod. I like to draw cars, and now by having a blog I want to learn more to write stories. No, don't get me wrong. I don't know letters, numbers and I cannot read ... yet. Ssssssso, since my Boonda and Ayah are heavy bloggers, I think it is time for me to have one and they promised to help me writing the blog. To cut the cake, so please enjoy my blog and welcome to my life!